FORGEX POLSKA QUALITY POLICY
FORGEX POLSKA sp. z o.o. offer forgings that meet the requirements of aerospace, power supply, mining, railway and other industries. We guarantee lead times, quality and meeting customer requirements on the lot size, materials, heat treatment.
FORGEX POLSKA sp. z o.o. provide their services based on many years of experience in manufacturing products for the aerospace industry and on the access to modern management methods.
Maintaining and further development of our market position requires that we are able to:
- meet growing requirements of our current customers that improve their products, - meet the requirements of new customers that look for reliable suppliers
- sustaining customer satisfaction gained on cooperation with FORGEX POLSKA
- meeting the requirements of regulations, directives and administrative decisions that are often subject to change.
Key directions of our actions are:
IMPROVEMENT – of process capability to satisfy the customer,
MANAGEMENT – process optimisation,
INVESTMENTS – in staff and machine stock,
ADHERENCE – to Health and Safety and Environmental Policies.
FORGEX POLSKA consistently:
· improve their expertise and technology,
· improve the staff competences and their awareness of product quality, · improve methods and forms of cooperation with customers,
· maintain good relations with suppliers
· implement modern management systems
· defines and verifies quality objectives that make it possible to evaluate implementation of the Policy.
The Board of FORGEX POLSKA commits themselves to:
· meet the requirements of AS 9100D and ISO 9001:2015 standards and to continuously improve the efficiency of quality management systems based on these standards,
· secure means to implement, maintain and improve efficiency of the quality management systems and to build quality awareness among the employees.
· verify the implementation of quality objectives and to update the Policy
The Board of FORGEX POLSKA has appointed a Quality Representative. To ensure necessary independence of his/her actions the Representative has been duly authorized to implement and improve the quality management system. The Representative is also fully supported by the Board in his/her actions and is equipped with adequate resources.